• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
• Set invoices up for payment
• Enter and upload invoices and payments into system
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date/ Preparing schedules related to payments
• Ensure petty cash payments are processing timely manner and follow up on monthly cash count
• Ensure compliance with all external and internal requirements
• Part qualification in CIMA or ACCA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting from a reputed University.
• Excellent Proficiency with MS Office Packages
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Previous experience of 1-2 years in the field of Finance / Accounting.
• Ability to work on ERP Systems.
• Ability to adapt to new systems and processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision.
• Go-getter with the ability to complete challenges entrusted with integrity, under tight deadlines.
• Should have good analytical skills, statistical skills, problem-solving skills and time management skills.
An attractive remuneration package along with training & development opportunity awaits the right candidate.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (77)
Senior Manager – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Junior Finance Analyst Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Finance Executive Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Manager Transaction Services Jobs at HSBC in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time