Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka.
About the role
- Accounting and reporting of all cash management transactions.
- Resolves cash issues in a timely manner.
- Executes daily concentration of cash and borrowing.
- Maintains account balances.
- Determines company’s cash position and assists with cash forecasting.
- Compiles cash reports.
- Posts daily cash activities.
- Be proactive and highlight any variances/risk to the client immediately
- Executes fund transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position. Initiates or approves ACH transfers.
- Assists with preparation of monthly reports.
- Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash management activity.
- Assists with annual budgeting analysis and work papers.
- Prepares reports such as treasury flash, market flash, cashflow projections and ad hoc reports Preparing information and supporting the monthly treasury review
- Ensuring achievement of assigned SLAs
- Arrange frequent floor-walks and audit compliance of the team.
- Ensuring consistency on the maintenance of team’s trackers & SLA workings.
- Identifying processors of the team and drive standardization across all SBUs
- Being back up for other critical processes and creating backups for current role.
- Engage in the projects drive by the team and active participation in extra activities of the team.
- Or a degree in Finance / Accounting / Commerce or Business Management with Intermediate level qualification from a professional body such as ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA
- Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Should have 2.5 years of Finance / Accounting experience in the previous role/s
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc in additional salary and other perks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (13)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time