Finance Manager, Supply Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), consulting, a related function, or 8 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience in financial modeling, trends, and developing insights.
- Experience in team building and development.
- Experience with influencing through disciplined use of data.
- Experience with partnership and collaborating across stakeholder, with leadership, teamwork, and relational skills.
- Ability to self-initiate, and self-direct in an unstructured environment, with comfort in ambiguity.
- Ability to problem solve, exceptional financial acumen, and analytical skills combined with business judgement.
About the job
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. While working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
Technical Infrastructure (TI) is the foundation of Google, and it’s mission is to partner cross-functionally, drive optimal decision-making, provide insights for strategic and tactical decisions, and bend the cost curve down.
In this role, you will lead the Supply Planning Finance team, playing a key role in shaping Data Center supply decisions. You will support efforts to ensure optimal use of Google capital to expand a rapidly growing data center footprint. This team works with key partners on Fleet optimization, process automation, Inventory policy, and building up a database of critical cost factors to enable more streamlined decision making.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Lead work, develop, and build community for a team of financial analysts. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including TI business partners, accounting, finance, internal audit, systems, and engineering teams.
- Influence and support senior management across Finance, the business to drive key financial metrics, and improve financial insights, and practices.
- Utilize your in-depth understanding of the latest technology, infrastructure, business, and its underlying economic fundamentals to impact decision making.
- Analyze data and synthesize raw information into insights and recommendations. Drive dashboards development and presentations to summarize financial analysis for business partners and Finance leadership.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance