The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
Qualifications & Skills
• Full qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CASL with bachelors degree in Finance from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years in a similar capacity.
• Excellent communication in English
• Excellent leadership skills
• Capacity to multitask and drive for results
• Excellent time management skills
• Goal driven individual
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance