Finance Transformation Senior Manager – FTC
LSEG Technology brings together our product development, operations, digital and business technology, cyber security, architecture, and technology program management groups.
The Technology Finance Team is responsible for delivering service excellence across the Technology functions, with ongoing management of the business relationship across both senior Finance & Technology stakeholders.
LSEG is embarking on several strategic transformational programmes which will shape the future of the organisation. This is a Manager role, partnering directly with the Director of Technology and Finance and the broader teams to support the delivery of the transformation. The role carries focuses on Technology programs and is expected to own relationships end-to-end, acting independently as the coordinator of the Group-wide programs interfacing with the Technology Finance team.
The successful candidate should have proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The responsibilities of the role include
- Strategic Technology Transformation. Manage, support or coordinate major transformational programs impacting the Technology Finance team, to ensure robust modelling, strategy and appropriate functional ownership of the initiatives.
- Manage multiple workstreams or projects, demonstrating judgement to prioritize deliverables
- Working collaboratively across finance and technology to drive change
- Prepare and present project updates to senior stakeholders
- Identify risks and assess potential impact on project timelines, communicating these concisely
- Collate and interpret business requirements into deliverables for finance transformation
- Process Improvement. Drive simplicity in existing processes to improve efficiency, incorporating financial and non-financial information to develop and implement elegant solutions.
- Project manage internal efficiency opportunities to completion
- Identify improvement opportunities to deliver efficient processes, including automation
- Manage financial and non-financial stakeholders, utilizing financial knowledge to simplify complex processes and influence across management layers
- Produce metrics to increase compliance and streamline the period-end reporting processes
- Monitor ongoing projects and drive to completion
- Business Partnering. Be a driver of change, understand the business to ensure effective partnering.
- Providing business partnering support and drive strong relationships across the business
- Provide commercial insight, analysis, and decision support to senior management
- Supporting with Business Casing and financial modelling for initiatives
Key skills required to be successful in the role
- Experience of working on large scale transformation programs, managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Experienced in working in a matrix, global organization
- Experienced in influencing colleagues and partners
- Work successfully in cross functional and indirect teams
- Ability to determine the key drivers of a result and clearly explain the “story”
- Inquisitive mindset to determine reasons and drivers that influence the business
- Proficiency in working effectively and delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, global business environment.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence
- High attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a view of the big picture and key objectives
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Analytical experience, with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Highly numerate with advanced excel / financial modelling and excellent analytical skills
- Track record of effective communication and ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience in a project centric finance role managing stakeholder expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERPs and other financial systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to provide business partnering support
- Excellent use of Microsoft office packages, PowerPoint, Excel/ Power BI/Query, Word and other BI tools
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues globally
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects with competing demands
- Time-zone overlap with global stakeholders and counterparts, as warranted
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (449)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time