We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Finance team as a Financial Accountant (Senior Executive Work Level). This role requires you to support, monitor and analyse all relevant data assigned, ensuring data management, reports and all other documentation is maintained in a timely and accurate manner and is in adherence to company and government protocols. Coordinate and provide timely information during the budgeting process to facilitate decision making and support the Division in achieving set objectives.
- Prepare reports by checking for variances, whilst highlighting any deviations to the management to support further decision making on monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Prepare month-end reports summarizing information for decision making along with projections and budgets to the management team to ensure informed decisions are made.
- Maintain the management accounting database and ensure data is accurate & updated in a timely manner to facilitate financial reporting/ monitoring in accordance with Group accounting policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with cross functional teams (that span across, marketing, manufacturing, and all those within the ecosystem) to – obtain the necessary information, critically analyze and manage data to support in the preparation of the monthly key performance indicator pack, annual budget and audit process.
- Co-ordinating the balance sheet reviews with the plant accountants to maintain a healthy balance sheet in accordance with Group accounting policies.
- Co-ordinating the cost savings projects with the plant accountants to monitor the impact of those projects for the overhead of the plants.
- Recognize the inter-co transactions and action on the transactions in the inter-co reconciliation by coordinating with Legato and related other parties.
- Diligently follow through and ensure payments are done as per set procedure whilst highlighting any deviations/ issues to management to ensure data is accurately maintained.
- Monitoring the CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) budgets and arrange the necessary approvals for the relevant CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) within the stipulate timeframe and parameters.
- Maintenance of master data information accurately in the fixed asset register as per Group accounting standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant Degree or CIMA/ Chartered/ ACCA full qualification.
- 4 – 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity and in the apparel industry
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationProfessional Certificate
Related Jobs (13)
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time