Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist – Administration
- Complete all financial analysis work of the International Administration Department, issue expense reports, and provide business management clues;
- Annual budget management, including regular budget implementation reports, analysis of major budget differences, etc.;
- Provide value-added services for business departments, industry benchmarking and analysis of administrative costs, and provide financial solutions and decision-making basis for management teams;
- Establish a management system with internal control of financial reports and consistent accounts, improve the quality of financial data, refresh the business risk map, and form a long-term mechanism;
- Complete other financial projects of the administrative department.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance is preferred;
- At least 5 years of financial management work experience, working experience in a leading company in the Internet/ICT industry is preferred;
- Good communication skills, team spirit, work attitude, learning ability, high self-drive and result-oriented;
- Deeply understand the concepts of enterprise organization management and operation management;
- Rich experience in cross-departmental project coordination, as well as cross-language and cultural communication and cooperation skills; Fluent in Chinese and English, can be used as working language.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time