Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Collaborate with designers to review content to determine the structure of the website.
- Build mockups, staging sites, and associated test projects for the team to explore and troubleshoot before launch.
- Using a variety of programming languages, create eye-catching and functional web and mobile-based sites and associated apps that enhance user experience.
- Optimize the site across multiple platforms to enhance user experience as needed, developing and implementing new features as required.
- Perform regular site maintenance, ensuring the user experience is exceptional, and making changes where needed to ensure that standard is met.
- Make relevant improvements and changes based on internal and external feedback.
- Write reusable code, functional and requirement-based documents, specifications, and guides.
- Collaborate with associated cross-functional teams to ensure our website runs at peak capacity on every level, enhancing functionality and overall user experience.
- Effectively troubleshoot website and coding issues with associated teams.
- Stay current with industry innovations, advancements, and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Front End Developer, or in a similar role.
- AWS Certified Developer, PMI-ACP, Adobe Certified Expert, and other associated accreditations would be a plus.
- Experience using TypeScript is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of the development process from start to finish, including design, development, and deployment.
- Deep knowledge of front-end design and development, with an understanding of design principles such as adaptive and responsive design.
- Capable of translating design into code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple departments associated with the development process.
- Experience with software such as Adobe Illustrator, Suite, and Photoshop.
- Experience with server-side CSS.
- Troubleshooting skills, including browser testing and debugging.
- Offered SalaryLKR 100,000 - LKR 150,000
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time