Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Garment Technologist, you will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – Garment Technology. You will be required to work closely with the Development team, end buyer and the sample room from tech pack stage till production. You will be responsible for all pattern making related to development till bulk patterns are handed over to the production plant. You are required to ensure on time delivery of samples in correct quality and follow up on sample approval. You must also ensure that ordering consumptions are given for trims and correct approved patterns are passed on to the marker maker for fabric consumptions.
- Create patterns and grading according to the customer’s specification and grading rule.
- Follow a smooth pattern making process from development to bulk approved stage and hand over the final pattern to the production plant .
- Work closely with the Development teams to ensure that the style is developed in feasible production-able methods.
- Work with Technicians, Garment Technologists and Industrial Engineers to establish improved quality and technical standards for the development and production of new styles within the manufacturing facilities
- Communicate with relevant internal departments to deliver a comprehensive service, to both factory and the end customer.
- Strong Knowledge of live model fittings.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified