Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Garment Technologist is responsible for coordinating and providing technical support for the assigned products / styles. This includes understanding of customer requirements, development risk assessment, consumption costing, pattern development, coordination for sample development / fit sessions, sample approvals and supporting handover of developed styles to Production.
1.Responsible for understanding of customer requirements and coordinating for pre-sample development requirements, including risk assessment, consumption costing and validation processes.
2. Coordinate with the internal and external stake holders for achievement of the sample development OTD and customer satisfaction objectives.
3. Collaborate with the concerned internal teams for effective Production Handover of developed styles.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree