General Manager – Corporate Communication
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Group Corporate Communications Head is responsible for strategizing and managing the brand
positioning of Brandix internally and externally. Includes developing and implementing Group level
communications strategy to inform, engage and align the internal and external stakeholders of Brandix to the
organization’s vision and strategic priorities.
Protection and management of the corporate brand, reputation, organizational identity, employee
communications, public relations and crisis communications fall under the purview of the role.
1. Develop an integrated communications strategy that is aligned to Brandix’ overall vision
2. Implement and deliver the communications strategy through internal and external communications,
digital, media and event management
3. Drive strategic synergies and partnerships with key internal stakeholders across the Group and external
4. Lead and manage the team for achievement of functional objectives
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship