Global Assistant Brand Manager – Lux (Future Core)
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Work in one of Unilever’s 1B Euro Brand! Lux Skin Cleansing is a truly global brand that has a strong footprint in Developing & Emerging markets, holding leading market share positions in most countries where it operates. It is an icon of beauty across the world. A trend-setting brand used by millions of women across the world for over 90 years.
This is a Global Brand Development role where you will be expected to work on developing innovations and communication assets. The role will primarily focus on future core innovation projects, particularly our super successful line extension, Lux Botanicals with scope to work on exciting new premium formats beyond just the basic shower gel and with room for experimentation and play! (E-commerce, Designed for Channel, Social Media Communication development, etc.) The role reports to a Global Brand Manager.
Working alongside Global Brand Manager – Lux to:
- Develop and implement strategy, communication and innovation for future core platforms
- Effectively partnering with cross functional teams (CMI, R&D, Supply Chain, Artwork Excellence, Fragrance Team) to ensure successful and OTIF launches.
- Collaborate with agency partners to craft successful communication with best-in-class digital & content strategies.
- Working closely with Local Marketing Teams to ensure we land mixes that are relevant to local consumers
- Experiment and develop new ways to reach our consumers.
- Experimental and Fun! Passionate and committed.
- Growth Mindset: willingness to think bigger and deliver better.
- Eye for beauty: attention to details and consistently delivers high-quality work.
- Analytical Power: ability to transform data and consumer insights into brand growth opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: build effective relationships with partners based in different countries.
- Bias for action: independent, a self-starter with ability to act fast and multitask in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in Beauty & Personal Care
- Experience in Unilever
- Experience in Digital marketing
- Experience working in or with China
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time