Global Brand Manager – Dove (Hair)
ABOUT THE JOB
Hair Care is the biggest category in Unilever Beauty & Personal Care, with a portfolio of outstanding brands such as TRESemmé, Sunsilk, Dove or Clear. Driven by our purpose to make beautiful hair a force for good, we pride ourselves on pioneering and bringing the “outside in” to transform the ways of thinking and inspire our people, taking the best from within & outside the business to drive growth. The category’s importance and performance mean it receives high exposure and offers talented people the opportunity to shine while helping to influence how the business develops over the coming years.
Dove is a Euro 1B Unilever brand, with Dove Hair as the biggest category contributor to overall Dove. Dove has an an ambition to double the business in key regions such as US, LATAM, SEA and South Asia
The role of the Global Brand Manager that reports to Global Brand Director, SEA is to handle the global Dove business and projects for Dove Hair, as well as direct docking for the SEA region. Projects involve engagement and innovation to drive growth for Dove Hair within SEA, as well as working closely with key global stakeholders and local markets to grow the brand.
This is a high potential role, with exciting and high visibility projects to foster creativity, leadership, stakeholder management and business acumen. The role is based in Singapore, reporting to the Global Brand Director based in Singapore.
Lead Dove Hair SEA Engagement for key SEA markets:
- Spearhead in developing communication talking about the brand purpose and core products.
- Tailoring brand communication to precision audiences and channels.
- Leading Advertising development for innovation projects
- Development of purpose into product mixes and landing them in market.
- Working closely with markets to ensure the engagement plan reflects brand priorities.
Lead Dove Hair SEA Innovation projects for key SEA markets:
- Leading innovation global projects and deliver OTIF, working with: Technical Project Leader to deliver superior product technology, Consumer Market Insight to leverage strong consumer insights, Supply Chain to hold the overall project network, Finance to build and track business cases, packaging and creatives to create innovative packs, Claims and Legal to develop superior claims and proposition. This will require leading teams remotely and closely monitoring overall project to deliver on time and in full.
- Working closely with local marketing teams, media and creative agencies to build strong communications from the brief to execution
- Leading the Dove Hair strategic vision to drive growth and strengthen equity to future-proof the brand
- Oversee project/brand budgets
The successful candidate is also expected to develop and work closely with key SEA markets and rest of global brand team with full accountability for the SEA region to deliver business targets.
- At least 5 years of Marketing experience
- Experience in renovation, innovation projects and 6P analysis and tracking
- Strong project management skills to deliver projects OTIF
- A passion for personal care is a must, bundled with real consumer passion
- Clear demonstration of bias for action, high accountability, external orientation, team leadership, influencing others
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-driven with strong resilience in a fast evolving working environment.
- Proven record of mix development experience specifically in developing launches, consumer and shopper relevant innovations and/or relaunches and communications including digital
- Showing empathy and curiosity to consumers
- Strong strategic clarity and Business acumen to drive growth in the region.
- Experience in beauty brands or in hair care category preferred
- Resilience when under pressure and with a strong ability to keep focus
- Experience in local and/or regional marketing
- Works well in uncertainty and ability to work independently
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (18)
Internship – Market Intelligence – Paris – M / F – Careers at EY – France. on October 10, 2021 Full-Time
Shopper Marketing Manager – Careers at Unilever – Singapore. on October 4, 2021 Full-Time
Assistant CCD Manager – Hair Lead – Careers at Unilever – Singapore. on October 4, 2021 Full-Time
Marketing Manager – BPC PRO – Careers at Unilever – Singapore. on October 4, 2021 Full-Time
Brand Manager – Careers at Unilever – Colombo – Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2021 Full-Time