Graduate Trainee – Marketing
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The role holder is responsible to support the coordination with Corporate and SBU Marketing teams for incubation and handover of new customers/categories including follow up on sample execution and costings for assigned styles, timely sample submissions and T&A plans.
1. Planning & development of the pricing & sampling based on customer specifications for new customer incubation projects.
2. Coordinating with customers & internal cross functional teams for pricing & sample development as per customer requirements and timelines.
3. Collaborating with the internal teams and customers for sampling/costing approvals, including documentation and hand-over requirements to the BU teams
4. Facilitating the smooth incubation and seamless handover of new customers/categories by collaborating with Corporate and BU Marketing teams
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship