Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Guest Service Assistant
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, premier five-star urban resort is part of John Keells Holdings’ Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain
- Welcome and assist guests in check-in & check-out processes as per the brand standards.
- Recognize all repeat and VIP guests.
- Attend to all guests’ requirements and deal promptly with their requests and queries.
- Check on VIP guest movements, completion of their pre-registration formalities.
- Coordinate with relevant other departments on various guest requirements.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity in a five-star property.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a computerized environment with a thorough knowledge in MS Office packages.
Preferably a diploma/professional qualification in Hospitality Management from a recognized Professional Institution
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (4)
L&D Executive, Careers at Trans Asia Hotels Plc, Colombo , LK. on November 25, 2021 Full-Time
Nestle Internship Programme 2021, Careers at Nestlé , Malaysia. on November 16, 2021 Internship
Guest Service Manager at John Keels Group ,Colombo ,Sri Lanka on November 13, 2021 Full-Time