Head, Enterprise Architect
The Head Enterprise Architect will be the individual who will drive architecture principles for edotco and navigate tomorrow’s digital landscape. Utilizing an agile management approach, layered architecture, loosely coupled, API based, Dev-Ops, Hyper-scale and ready for cloud technologies. The subject matter expert in all the pertinent technologies like Cloud, Big Data, IoT and all future technologies.
- Responsible for identifying and developing comprehensive processes and critical activities to manage data and periodically reviewing/updating the data management functions.
- Collaborate with data users on an operational level (e.g. Business Lines, Business Architects, Application Architects, Solution Architects, Data Science, and Data Engineer) to understand data usage requirements.
- Develop an end-to-end data architecture roadmap for a specific domain(s) that align with conceptualized overall architecture provided.
- Define data architecture standards, processes, and policies that will ensure an optimized, sustainable, and effective data architecture management to support business growth by creating awareness at all levels and demonstrating business values via adopting industry standards and best practices.
- Define data lineage within and across domains, anchoring on the business value chain, establishing a single true source for datatypes.
- Develop and implement application maps, data flow design, and the databases floor plan that lead to standardization of architecture designs and integrating key data types in supporting analytics and intelligence initiatives.
- Research and analyze linkage elements of new analytic tools and database platforms with legacy data architecture.
- Highlight potential issues or other considerations from integrating legacy data architecture with new analytics tools or database platforms.
- Perform and cascade operational activities, including gathering, analyzing, summarising information related to architecture, and maintaining data architecture to operate at its best performance and predefined standard and policies.
- Troubleshoot problems within assigned area(s), providing fault isolation and resolution complicated by technology interdependency.
- Provide technical expertise and align congruence of data demand (e.g., data scientist and Data Engineer) in terms of data architecture design and suitability.
- Provide oral and written presentations on current and emerging technologies to the operational level.
- Provide supporting information to help communicate, persuade or encourage users to use data from its trustworthy source and leverage analytics on big data.
- Leadership Committee & MC Members
- PMO Office
- IT Vendors
- Consultants & Auditors
Type and length of experience required
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree or higher in the field of Data Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System or related disciplines Minimum of 15 years’ experience in including 8 – 12 years’ experience in Data or Information management.
- Extensive/Moderate and in-depth knowledge and understanding of information management or Enterprise Data Architecture Management
- Trained or with moderate exposure in Enterprise Architecture in general, and Data Architecture specifically
- Ability to manage relations with senior Business Leaders effectively
Strong managerial experience, good communication and writing skills, comfortable in interacting with senior management, including external parties and is self-independent.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree