Head of Advisory
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Head of Advisory. The selected candidate will be responsible for Evaluating and recommending information systems that might benefit the organization in line with the corporate IT Strategy, whilst overlooking Operation Management and Digital Infrastructure Services. The selected candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer – Cloud Solutions and Services.
The Head of Advisory will be responsible for
- Designing, specifying, and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Establishing strategic direction for operating system platforms including technology reviews, analysis, and selection, to ensure company has adequate infrastructure to provide suitable operating environment(s) for various applications
- Developing and maintaining a model of current and future application architecture, public cloud architecture, and a structure that is stable and resilient
- Driving organizational change and supporting business process design
- Defining and measuring key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, traffic, and conversion, etc.
- Understanding software architecture design and supporting the development team in developing solutions
- Estimating costs, and preparing business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development, and support
- Working with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects
- Supervising the Data Center team in capturing and analyzing data center requirements
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing contractor and service performance, whilst ensuring team compliance to established SLA’s
- Managing incident resolution and facilitating collaboration among all parties
- Ensuring that change management projects manage risk to applications and technologies
- Automating production operation processes, designing projects, and maintaining consistency in critical environments
- Managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating system devices, hardware, software, etc.
- Implementing application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
The ideal candidate should possess
- An MSc in Information Technology or the equivalent, with 8+ years of experience in the industry
- Certifications in Kubernetes, Dev Ops, Terraform, Azure Solution Architect, AWS Solutions Architect or equivalent, and Ansible would be an added advantage
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (142)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time