Head of Digital-John Keells Group
John Keells Stock Brokers is one of Sri Lanka’s largest equity brokerages.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with a proven track record in leading digital transformation with a passion for investments. Working closely with our CEO, Head of IT and Head of Sales, you will be the driving force behind our online retail strategy and organization’s digital transformation.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Set and implement Online retail strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right technology and resources
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future
- Ensure that all relevant Online retail strategy and digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution with clear KPIs
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models and implement required digital systems and processes
- Ensure seamless integration and operation of digital solutions including stockbroking core systems Order Management Systems and back-office systems
- Work with CSE and the regulator to facilitate regulatory changes, development of new products and ensure IT compliance and governance
- Enhance Company’s online presence and appeal to young investors
- Work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Advanced degree in technology or engineering with a business background
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms and IT systems
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects – Project and Product management qualification will be an advantage
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
- Experience managing and leading a digital/IT team
- Digital marketing and growth hacking skills
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Ability to engage and negotiate with local and international vendors
Remuneration for the above position will be in accordance with the JKH Compensation and Benefits Policy.
Interested candidates Please Apply..
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
Related Jobs (203)
Assistant Graphic Designer, Vacancies At Zirateh, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 17, 2022 Full-Time
Digital Marketing Intern, Careers At Hopscotch, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 15, 2022 Internship