Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
- Manage the performance management process for the company including setting up score cards for the senior leadership and introducing performance evaluation instruments.
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, and benefits strategies to ensure the adoption of best practice and alignment to the strategic objectives
- Provide expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy.
- Define and implement a strategic approach to HR data analytics and establishing in depth HR analytics, HR metrices & dashboards, covering the employee life cycle.
- Ensure all employee job descriptions are up to date and job scoring is carried out for all roles in the company.
- Oversee the onboarding, HR operations and payroll processes ensuring efficient service standards
- Drive Digital Transformation of all transactional HR processes ensuring repetitive services are automated
- Develop and manage all HR policies and processes and ensure compliance.
- Lead HR audits to ensure that all HR processes are in line with the stipulated standards.
The Applicant should possess:
- 10-12 years of broad HR experience including HR Operations, Rewards and Performance Management with proven experience in leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Professional qualification in human resources or related field. A Full/Part qualification in finance with an MBA can be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in designing Reward Programs, digital transformation of HR operations, rolling out performance management framework for a dynamic organization.
- Sound knowledge in labor regulations and tax schemes prevalent in the country.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Superior verbal, written and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation in stakeholder management skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time