Head of Talent and Organizational Development
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
- Planning and executing on the organization’s overall L&D strategy and introducing new L&D programs on an ongoing basis to support changing strategic objectives.
- Oversee the effective use of the Learning Management System to manage and evaluate learning using key metrics to support a high impact learning culture.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of employee engagement and culture transformation programs.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Lead development and implementation of employee recognition programs and initiatives to maximize employee engagement.
The Applicant should possess:
- 10-12 years of broad HR experience including talent management, employee engagement and organization development with proven experience in leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field. An MBA can be an added advantage
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management, talent development, coaching and succession planning interventions
- Superior verbal, written and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time