Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
HR – Associate Manager
Job specific duties & responsibilities
- Monitor, review and improve internal HR systems and processes
- Oversee overall HR operations
- Design, review and implement policies and SOPs. Act as a consultant to the staff regarding policies and procedures
- Monitor key HR metrics and keep the management up to date on the operations activities
- Design and conduct internal periodic surveys to measure job satisfaction and suggest improvements where required
- Address employee queries and grievances and act as a go to person for the staff as required
- Prepare and issue all employee related letters including letter of appointments and contracts with third parties.
- Manage health insurance and raise awareness of this facility. Ensure timely processing of health claims.
- Achieve higher internal customer satisfaction, through an improved match between customer expectations and services provided by the Human Resources
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good listener
- Excellent communications skills
- Empathetic. A true peoples person
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s degree in HR or organizational psychology. CIPD or SHRM certifications will be an added advantage
- PQHRM or equivalent certificate in HR.
- Knowledge of current market dynamics and up to date HR practices
- Must have around 5 to 6 years of Operational HR/generalist role experience. Experience of business partnering will be preferred.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)