HR – Associate Manager
Job specific duties & responsibilities
- Monitor, review and improve internal HR systems and processes
- Oversee overall HR operations
- Design, review and implement policies and SOPs. Act as a consultant to the staff regarding policies and procedures
- Monitor key HR metrics and keep the management up to date on the operations activities
- Design and conduct internal periodic surveys to measure job satisfaction and suggest improvements where required
- Address employee queries and grievances and act as a go to person for the staff as required
- Prepare and issue all employee related letters including letter of appointments and contracts with third parties.
- Manage health insurance and raise awareness of this facility. Ensure timely processing of health claims.
- Achieve higher internal customer satisfaction, through an improved match between customer expectations and services provided by the Human Resources
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good listener
- Excellent communications skills
- Empathetic. A true peoples person
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s degree in HR or organizational psychology. CIPD or SHRM certifications will be an added advantage
- PQHRM or equivalent certificate in HR.
- Knowledge of current market dynamics and up to date HR practices
- Must have around 5 to 6 years of Operational HR/generalist role experience. Experience of business partnering will be preferred.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (15)
Business Process Consultant – HR (m/f/d) – Careers at IFS – Neuss – Germany on October 11, 2021 Full-Time
HR Consultant (HR Admin & Payroll) – Careers at IFS – Madrid – Spain on October 11, 2021 Full-Time
HR Consultant (HR Admin & Payroll) – Careers at IFS – Paris, – France on October 11, 2021 Full-Time
Business Process Consultant – HR – Careers at IFS – Erlangen, Germany. on October 11, 2021 Full-Time
SMB Training & Development Lead, APAC – Careers at TikTok – Singapore on October 1, 2021 Full-Time