HR Consultant (HR Admin & Payroll)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative global environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of the IFS Human Ressources Organization, and in a position to provide best in class support to a high growth, global business and with the opportunity to make your mark on the future of the company. Sound interesting? Then join us as our new HR Consultant.
Reporting to the French Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for payroll management, HR administration for all employees in France, as well as supporting the HR Department in its missions.
– Establish and guarantee payroll compliance,
– Establish and ensure social declarations in accordance with the rules and deadlines,
– Establish annual social declarations
– Perform structured and regular reporting.
– Manage the administrative file of employees from their entry into the company to their exit (Health & Safety insurance, sickness, maternity, work / commuting accident, etc.),
– Organize and ensure the follow-up of medical visits,
– Manage restaurant vouchers,
Support the HR managers in their missions:
– Preparation of HR communications media,
– Participate in draft Company agreements, preparation of negotiations with social partners, etc.
Additional missions in connection with the HR managers of the region will also be entrusted in connection with Group projects among others.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
Bac +4 level or equivalent in the field of HR
Experience: minimum 5 years
Personal skills and qualities:
Your good organizational skills, your good interpersonal skills, your personal involvement, your motivation, your ability to work in a team and to organize yourself with a constant concern for quality will allow you to evolve in a demanding and responsive environment.
You are familiar with office tools and have a good command of the office pack.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply via our applicant tracking system n.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (17)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Manager Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship
- Head of Human Resources Jobs at HNB Assurance PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Full-Time