What you Can Expect:
- The human resource (HR) coordinator assists in the efficient and smooth operational functioning of the HR Department. This role provides administrative and clerical support and is responsible for coordinating various projects.
- Provide administrative assistance to HR Team including answering phone calls, create communication memos, maintaining department files, and scheduling meetings. Coordinate meetings/food as directed by the Human Resources Team. Provide support to HR staff for administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain reports from SAP Master Data, new-hire and absentee reports. Maintain and update company organizational charts. Other projects and responsibilities as assigned, including announcements, rosters, employee contact lists, PTO calendars, periodic or special report analysis, annual projects such as developing succession planning review materials, talent review materials, auditing reports.
- Responsible for planning, leading and managing several employee and community events per year and ensuring that each event is representative of the company’s image, culture and mission. Assist with coordination and administration of cultural assimilation groups and events.
- Coordinate all administrative activities necessary to onboard and exit an employee as applicable. This includes potentially providing support as the ITC for your client group, floor/cube management for the group you are supporting.
- Maintain and track department expenses on supplies and other purchases.
- Continue to create and innovate processes to support the evolution of our ways of working.
- Administer site level ownership of payroll activities as needed by location.
- Primary point of contact for the HR department and navigating inquiries from the employee production population.
- Manages job posting system for the site and tracks employee position movement from beginning to end.
- Supports HR team with recruitment activities for all position levels within the location.
- Able to work in a fast passed environment with minimal supervision to support
Resources & Support:
- The Coordinator will report directly into the HR Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Two years of administrative assistant experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to anticipate problems and embraces a solution oriented approach, especially iin the absence of management.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & familiarity with Visio.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with theability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate to a broad audience of stakeholders and or members of leadership.
- Knowledge of SAP helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time