WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals with the desire to learn and grow by joining our HR team.
- Assist in all aspects of our recruitment process e.g. scheduling meetings, calling candidates to remind or confirm participation etc.
- Carry out audits and maintain employee records whilst ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Involve in all other HR activities and provide support in creating content eg: communications, presentations
- Conduct administrative tasks
- Contribute towards continuously improving HR operational processes.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Undergraduate or following an equivalent professional qualification in HR/ Business Management or a similar field.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the willingness and comfort to interact with people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in computer literacy and proficiency in Google Packages like G-Sheets.
- Fast learner with attention to detail and independence.
Working hours: 9 AM to 6 PM with the flexibility of working from home and office.
Applications are accepted until the 12th of October 2023.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time