About the job
We are looking for an experienced and tenacious individual, who has already demonstrated their ability to work in an early-stage startup, to drive our go-to-market efforts of Daraz’s new fintech venture, Koko in Sri Lanka. Koko is a Buy Now Pay Later payment platform incubated under Daraz and was founded in Sri Lanka in 2020. We are passionate about evolving the merchant and consumer shopping experience by providing our customers with an easy, interest-free payment plan. Koko will be completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees, or extended debt. Koko empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in three, for both online and in-store purchases. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative, and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact in Sri Lanka’s financial and retail ecosystem.
Our team is looking for a HR Intern who match the following job role:
- Assisting with the recruitment & selection process.
- Creating JDs & posting them on career portals.
- Shortlisting profiles.
- Screening shortlisted candidates.
- Arranging interviews.
- Coordination with departmental line managers.
- Assisting with the onboarding of newcomers.
- Assisting with the offboarding process.
- Updating all trackers on a timely manner and with accurate information.
- Ensure the set local & regional recruitment process is strictly followed.
- Preparing reports and letters as and when required.
- Assisting with implementing employee engagement initiatives.
- Assisting with any other tasks as requested by the Head of HR.
Job Requirements would Include:
- Undergraduates/ following a Bachelor’s in HRM or following a professional qualification in HRM.
- Successfully completed GCE OLs & ALS.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala both oral and written (Tamil will be an added advantage).
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy & dedication.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are fit for the role, Apply now and join our amazing team!
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (72)
Assistant Manager Human Resources Jobs at Creo360 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Internship, Vacancies At Pizza Hut, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time