HR Operations Specialist (m / f / diverse)
At Purina, we love animals and know that people and animals are simply happier together. That’s why you not only expect motivated colleagues, but also our friendly furry friends. With us, team spirit meets innovation. We have been successful for many years because we keep reinventing ourselves and believe that some things have to be done #differently. We are looking for team members who want to make a difference with us and who enjoy helping to shape things. An international working environment awaits you with us, with popular brands that everyone knows, such as FELIX, GOURMET and BENEFUL.
What are the key data?
Working hours: 38h Time
What is your role with us?
You are an important part of our operational HR work for our Purina plant in Euskirchen and thus assume responsibility for the implementation of our operational HR processes. You can also actively participate in exciting HR-related projects.
What does a day look like with us?
- Responsible for operational HR work for the Purina plant area
- Implementation and processing of all personnel change measures such as: entry, exit, transfer, change in pay, etc.
- Organizational management and system implementation of the processes
- Support in the recruiting process as well as in the implementation of the training process and its tracking
- Participation in all HR-relevant topics as part of the HR annual cycle (compensation & benefits, talent reviews, training, etc.)
- Active participation in the planning, improvement and implementation of HR processes and HR projects (e.g. employee surveys, such as Nestlé & Me, 360 ° feedback, improvement processes, etc.)
- Assistance activities for the plant manager (travel booking, expenses, organization of meetings, etc.)
What do you inspire us with?
- Completed training in the commercial field or a comparable qualification
- First professional experience in HR is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Business fluent German and very good written and spoken English
- Communication and assertiveness
- Independent and process-oriented way of working
- Team orientation
Growing sustainably together.
Purina offers you a permanent job at one of the world’s leading pet food companies. You can expect varied tasks, motivated colleagues and attractive remuneration. Your work-life balance and your health are important to us – with flexible working hours, the possibility of mobile work, free health offers and 30 days of vacation. A variety of training courses as well as direct feedback and coaching offer you the opportunity to develop professionally and personally. We know that people and animals are simply happier together and we look forward to you bringing your dog to the office. We look forward to getting to know you!
Nestlé is 308,000 strong and is driven by the goal of improving the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With over 413 factories in more than 85 countries, we have a strong presence in the food market. We believe that our employees (m / f / diverse) are our most important capital. That is why we offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant development opportunities. Would you like to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.de .
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time