HR (People & Culture) Intern
About Circles Life
Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
It now employs 400+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer’s Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Unparalleled access – The successful candidate have broad content knowledge across departments. They should use this to connect dots across projects, people, and departments to improve decision-making and make the organization work better.
- Build a legacy – play a critical role in building upon the core foundation, in a business that will transform the telco industry for many years to come
- 10X – Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
We are seeking for a talented, open minded individual with good interpersonal communication, who is always motivated to deliver desired outcomes with high standards. As a People & Culture intern you will provide valuable support in carrying out the smooth day-to-day HR operations and employee engagement initiatives at Circles.Life Sri Lanka and will be reporting to the Director P&C in Sri Lanka.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different stages from employee onboarding, employee engagement and offboarding. Maintaining and having a balanced dialog with all stakeholders will be a key to success in this role.
- Assisting in the process of pre-onboarding, onboarding and post onboarding activities of new employees
- Assisting in the offboarding process for resign employees meeting the set guidelines
- Work independently in maintaining and updating the required employee information in the corporate HR systems
- Contribute towards continuously improving HR operational processes
- Providing support in employee engagement initiatives
- Complete Human Resources related documents and activities
- An Undergraduate / Fresh Graduate in the field of Human Resource Management from a recognized university/institute
- Previous internship working experience in the IT industry is an added advantage
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- A dynamic, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a positive outlook
- Methodical and good at prioritizing work under demanding circumstance
One of Circles.Life’s key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership – Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 – Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development – We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time