HR Shared Services Supervisor US
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
*Please indicate how much recent experience you have of working US hours in your application”
The HRSS Supervisor’s role is to process requests coming from IFS offices is the USA and Canada. This role will be managing a small team whilst also being an initial point of contact for US & Canada HR queries related to end to end processes for all employee life cycle events, onboarding to offboarding and actively be the first point of escalation. This role has some specific regular tasks but also has many ad hoc tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to
- Responsible for peer review of all US and Canada related HR documentation going out from the HR Shared Services team ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Responsible for HR administration across onboarding to offboarding ensuring end to end processes are followed according to company processes.
- Assign incoming work and tickets in Assyst (ticketing tool) amongst the rest of the team and ensure tickets are actioned in line with agreed procedures.
- Acting as first line support regarding IFS Thor (Cloud) queries and provide an excellent customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality and troubleshooting in IFS Thor (Cloud), assisting the country HR teams in urgently correcting data anomalies e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access levels, missing personal data, etc.
- Overall accountable for the day-to-day workload of US & Canada HR Shared Services team within required SLAs.
- Maintaining and updating user guides and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for the region to support consistent delivery of services at all times.
- Actively contribute towards continuously improving HR operational processes.
- Ensure adequate cover available to support US & Canada HR needs at all times (Monday to Friday).
- Cross train team members on all country specific processes and support as and when required.
- Responsible for managing all other activities related to team management, e.g. holiday approval, ensuring adequate cover available to support stakeholders, organising rotating cover to work Sri Lankan public holidays, etc.
- Strong desire to continue and advance in HR field.
- Working knowledge of US & Canada HR processes.
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with colleagues across the region to solve issues promptly.
- Experience working with HR Software and technical confidence.
- A team player, able to work in an agile manner and a strong collaborator.
- Experience of and confident in using HR software on a daily basis to an advanced level.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Confident skills in running HR reports from HR platforms and the ability to easily extract and analyse data from reports.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Evidence of self-motivation with a proactive approach, able to peer review effortlessly.
- Great attention to detail, exceptional accuracy skills and extremely well organized.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Structured approach towards problem solving and investigating root cause analysis, assimilates information and identifies relevant points quickly.
- Willing and able to work Sri Lankan public holidays on a rotation basis with the team.
- Must be able to permanently work US shifts.
- Live our Values – agility, collaboration, trust.
Must be available to work Sri Lankan public holidays on a rotating basis to ensure cover is always available for US stakeholders.
- BBA degree highly desirable, experience in Senior HR Operational Admin essential or HR Shared Services experience highly beneficial.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in HR Shared Services or HR Operations roles with recent supervisory, team leader or Senior Executive/Advisor experience.
- Must have recent experience of working US hours. *Please indicate how much recent experience you have of working US hours in your application”
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, please do apply as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree