Human Resources Executive
- Be the champion for all aspects of the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection.
- Oversee employee training and development programs to ensure continued employee growth and development.
- Preparing HR data analysis for Leadership team use and decision making
- Maintain and manage employee personal files, ensuring they are accurate, confidential and compliant with company policies.
- Assisting in employee engagement and corporate events.
- Be the custodian for HRIS system.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or professional qualification in the relevant field from a reputed professional body.
- 2+ years’ overall work experience as a in a similar role.
- A versatile individual who can perform with minimum supervision & to perform a wide range of multi –tasks.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills & stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages like PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Positive and right attitude, passion for HR; and becoming a go-getter.
- Person who is capable of working in challenging and pressured situations.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (7)
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time