Human Resources Intern (Sri lanka Remote)
This a Full Remote job, the offer is available from: Sri Lanka
This offer from “Token Metrics” has been enriched by Jobgether and got a 72% flex score.
Token Metrics is looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers depending on the company’s needs.
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
- Offered SalaryLKR 15,000 - LKR 30,000
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (24)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Deloitte Associates in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Junior HR Executive Jobs at Crepe Runner in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at SuperServ in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time