Human Resources Internship
As a Human Resources Intern, you would be working collaboratively on various HR functions and work closely with the recruitment team of Huawei. This will be an interesting role for you if you would like to expand into new horizons in HR in the Telecommunication industry.
This role would be an effective way to get into modern recruiting and employer branding practices and will be a solid key point to build your personal brand as a HR practitioner. Creative minds are most welcome to apply!
This role would match your profile;
- If you possess an academic background in Human Resources or currently reading for a HR qualification and be passionate for modern HR practices
- have a knack in building long-lasting relationships in teams and be an active user of LinkedIn to develop potential networks for HR activities
- being a motivated individual who would achieve shared goals and results by sincerely providing a helping hand to others
- being a service-oriented team player who has the ability to create a work environment which sparks creative thinking to drive company growth
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (13)
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Fairway Holdings (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Manager Jobs at Hiltonin Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior HR Analyst Jos at EDOTCO Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time