Human Resources Manager
SLASSCOM is a trade chamber acting as a catalyst for growth in a fast growing and progressive industry in the knowledge and innovation space is seeking to recruit a dynamic Associate Manager tobassist the market development ambitions of the industry to be the largest value-added export of thenation.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization
• Relationship building- to achieve the goals of the workforce development and establish the credibility and trust of the employees
• Leadership- creating of strategic plans for succession planning
• Training & Development- Training needs analysis, allocate a budget, identify suitable training programs and nominate staff accordingly
• Performance Management- SLASSCOM Performance Dashboard
• Employee Engagement
• Employee productivity and attendance reports
• Understand the employee skills and work on skill gap analysis
• Annual planning for corporate office staff
• Maintain and update personal files, leave/attendance records
• Issuance of confirmation letters, warning letters, memos and maintain the exit database
• Updating and sending the weekly summary tracker for the Office Bearers meeting
• Hold monthly meetings with Director Operations to review and validate staff personal files, analysis reports and other concerns
• Maintain a graphical performance dashboard view for corporate office staff
• Involve in planning, organizing and executing any other SLASSCOM initiatives run by the corporate office
• Adhere and execute any other initiatives allocated by the Management and Board of Directors
• Maintenance of expertise in all SLASSCOM activities
• Bachelor’s degree or a Professional qualification with 3 to 4 years of experience in Human Resource Management.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong inter-personal skills and being resourceful.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to be flexible and adaptable – able to manage a variety of tasks and work under pressure, with changing priorities.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (211)
Human Resource Manager Jobs at Voigue in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Executive Payroll & HR Operations Jobs at Pearson in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
Social Media Marketing Intern, Careers At Somizu LTD, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Internship
Content Creation Intern, Careers At Hatch Works, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Internship