Human Resources Manager
Acquest is hiring driven & self-motivated professionals.
As Sri Lanka’s leading real estate solutions provider, we are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our team of talented individuals who share our passion. We invite you to be a part of this rewarding journey, where a fulfilling career awaits the right candidates.
- Align HR strategies to business strategies in order to deliver organisation objectives with guidance from the HR director.
- Take the lead in driving strategic projects and initiatives connected to the function.
- Design and implement recruitment strategies inclusive of branding.
- Ensure a comprehensive recruitment process is in place to deliver timely recruitment as per the expected standards.
- Drive a comprehensive performance management process and proactively liaise with internal leadership for driving the process, compliance, timely completion, and solutions for process and system-related concerns.
- Drive the learning and development strategy for employees through the execution of a learning & development plan & training calendar.
- Nurture, guide, and develop talent by using appropriate tools and processes to support the identification and development of skills and capabilities.
- Bear the responsibility for company compensation, benefits strategies, and processes inclusive of the complete payroll process, increment and bonus processes, rewards & recognition processes, and benefits.
- Drive a comprehensive engagement and grievance handling process through management teams and drive the overall employee satisfaction index.
- Steer teams as per the standards and policies pertaining to HR and Administration that impact all employees to seamlessly drive effectiveness and efficiency, whilst ensuring legal compliance to all local regulations.
- Audit and re-assess processes and procedures in driving process improvements and cost reductions in respective departments and divisions.
- Perform any additional duties entrusted as and when requested by the management.
An ideal candidate should possess
- Should possess a degree in HR or a relevant field -or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Should possess 7-10 years of HR experience with a minimum of 5 years in a managerial role.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of labour laws, have technical HR expertise, and be aware of the current best HR practices.
- Should possess good business awareness & judgment, strategic agility, customer orientation, teamwork & collaboration, effective communication and be able to take initiative & follow through.
- Should possess high emotional intelligence and understand how HR deliverables connect to business deliverables.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of our dynamic and passionate team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time