IFS Cloud Success Manager
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The IFS Cloud Success Manager acts as the responsible advocate for IFS Cloud Success Services and provides advisory service to IFS Customer Success (Engagement) Managers and the IFS Incident Managers on customer communication around the IFS Cloud Services. He / she explains, adapts & maintains IFS Cloud Services (in terms of understanding the service and expectation regarding its scope) within IFS and communicate appropriately to customers and involved IFS personnel. The Cloud Success Manager knows the customer’s IFS Cloud Services solution and accordingly support the related service delivery during the operating period and maintain appropriate customer-specific knowledge. If appropriate, the Cloud Success Manager is the voice of IFS to the customer for the functional context of incidents or requests. He / she manages customer escalations and the related orchestration of all necessary parties internally and externally. Thereby the Cloud Success Manager support the safeguarding of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) related to achievement, improve service quality and support customer demands around the IFS Cloud Services. The Cloud Success Manager contributes to ongoing process improvement, documentation and ensure clear audit trail of communications.
In this context, the Cloud Success Manager also
- takes note & understand new standards in the related matters and apply innovation appropriately
- updates related release notification information in the IFS Community
- reviews Expert Service and RCA Reports.
- incorporates daily work into the Knowledge strategy through Knowledge Base Articles and How to Guides.
The role requires a person who enjoys team play and relationship management. A proactive approach to expedite solutions to problems and achieve goals and objectives in a timely manner is crucial to the job. The job holder must understand and be driven by satisfying customer’s service needs, and have excellent communication skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities to convert challenges into positive experiences. The individual should be curious and have a thirst for learning whilst recognizing the value in routine sharing of knowledge with internal and external stakeholders. In addition, this role requires someone who will remain calm under pressure to resolve concerns while working closely with internal teams, and our customers and partners.
The following competencies are key to success:
- Eloquent and persuasive in dealing with clients and colleagues, able to build and maintain relationships and make a good impression both personally and in representing IFS.
- Adequate understanding and knowledge of cloud services in general and the IFS Cloud Service and its associated technical characteristics in particular
- Passionate about delivering a high level of Customer Service and a good understanding of customer’s key business processes.
- Appropriate planning and organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines and manage new and changing priorities with a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals.
- Acting team oriented, helpful, professional, focused, and positive individual with high levels of energy, resilience, intelligence, and integrity.
- Ability to independently manage customer escalations whilst having sound judgement to involve management at the appropriate time.
- Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others and motivate them to achieve organizational goals and to ensure rapid resolution of complex and critical issues.
- Adaptable and able to quickly react to change in a positive manner whilst being able to meet strict standards of quality and accuracy.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, think quickly, and demonstrate great problem-solving abilities.
- A willingness to take ownership of any customer issue or request and perseverance to see a task through to completion.
- Knowledge Centered Service approach – willingness to always learn and share knowledge
- Able to work autonomously and flexibly, adopting a logical and methodical approach to problems whilst remaining systematic and precise under pressure.
- Must live the IFS Values.
Please attach a motivation letter reflecting your motivation for the role and your interest in our company to your application.
Please also visit us on LinkedIN: IFS Nordics
Interviews and selections are being made continuously.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates are asked to take a test and they will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology