Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Information Security Analyst – Cloud Security Operations Center Team
- Continuously monitor, triage, investigate, and respond to security threats.
- Configure and tune alerts of security tools such as SIEM and IDS/IPS.
- Write code to automate incident response tasks, including rule creation/modification of security tools.
- Perform threat hunting to identify stealthy malicious actors inside the deployment.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest attack vectors and trends in order to identify known malicious action patterns.
- Maintain documentation of all the actions that are taken when investigating and remediating security incidents.
- Provide security hardening recommendations to the rest of the Cloud Operations Team.
- Work closely with the Central Security Team by sharing the knowledge and escalating whenever guidance is needed.
- 2+ years of Security Operations Center experience is a must.
- Willingness to work in a shift based model covering 24×7.
- Experienced in security hardening and identifying threats in cloud deployments, preferably Azure.
- Experienced in tuning a SIEM, preferably Azure Sentinel.
- Experienced in scripting/coding (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
- Passionate about threat hunting.
- Strong understanding of security principles and industry best practices.
- Strong understanding of networking and operating system concepts.
- Ability to think straight during crisis situations; show attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate security aspects to technical and non-technical personnel.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, or Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Renowned security and cloud certifications are an added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology