Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Information Security Analyst – Cloud Security Operations Center Team
We have openings in the Security Operations Center (SOC) for experienced Information Security Analysts. In this role, you will be entrusted with protecting our cloud deployments by taking reactive and proactive actions to handle cyber threats.
- Continuously monitor, triage, investigate, and respond to security threats.
- Configure and tune alerts of security tools such as SIEM and IDS/IPS.
- Write code to automate incident response tasks, including rule creation/modification of security tools.
- Perform threat hunting to identify stealthy malicious actors inside the deployment.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest attack vectors and trends in order to identify known malicious action patterns.
- Maintain documentation of all the actions that are taken when investigating and remediating security incidents.
- Provide security hardening recommendations to the rest of the Cloud Operations Team.
- Work closely with the Central Security Team by sharing the knowledge and escalating whenever guidance is needed.
- 2+ years of Security Operations Center experience is a must.
- Willingness to work in a shift based model covering 24×7.
- Experienced in security hardening and identifying threats in cloud deployments, preferably Azure.
- Experienced in tuning a SIEM, preferably Azure Sentinel.
- Experienced in scripting/coding (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
- Passionate about threat hunting.
- Strong understanding of security principles and industry best practices.
- Strong understanding of networking and operating system concepts.
- Ability to think straight during crisis situations; show attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate security aspects to technical and non-technical personnel.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, or Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Renowned security and cloud certifications are an added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (10)
Manager, Learning Analytics, Opportunity At NTU Main Campus, Singapore. on January 12, 2023 Full-Time
Operations Analyst, Careers at SYNERGEN Health Careers, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 22, 2022 Full-Time
Research Fellow (Digital Twin), Opportunities At Kent Ridge Campus, Singapore. on December 13, 2022 Full-Time