Intern – BCIP
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Intern – BCIP is responsible for implementation of the assigned BCIP initiatives / projects at the SBU Centre / Plants. Includes coordination with the concerned teams for effective project implementation, facilitation of BCIP training initiatives, monitoring / reporting of project benefits realization and execution of assigned special BCIP initiatives.
1. Responsible for implementation of the assigned BCIP initiatives / projects at the SBU Centre / Plants.
2. Collaborate with the relevant internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional objectives.
3. Prepare MIS and reporting for all BCIP functional initiatives, as per procedure.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (3)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship