Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
Design, facilitate, coordinate and implement talent development initiatives for the Group Executive and Staff level Associates.
1. Assisting with recruitment.
2. Assisting with onboarding.
3. Addressing employee queries pertaining to benefits.
4. Participating in organizing company events and career days.
5. Reviewing and distributing employee documentation in digital format or hard copies.
6. Completing Human Resources related documentation and activities.
- Candidates below 25 years of age.
- A dynamic, self-motivated individual, willing to take up challenges.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate networking and interpersonal skills.
- Offered SalaryLKR 15,000 - LKR 30,000
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (10)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time