Intern – Finance & Administration
• Work with business/support units to identify opportunities for leveraging organizations data to drive business
• Presenting findings & actionable intelligence to stakeholders & senior management through data visualisation tools
• Evaluate business process integration options, offer design, prescriptive analysis for successful business deployment
• Effectively communicate benefits of insights to business users to drive adoption
• Research on industry best practices
• Communicates and works with business subject matter experts for continuous improvement of methodologies
• Undergraduate in Finance & Accounting or related degrees.
• Currently following or qualified in CIMA/ACCA/AAT
• Sound knowledge in analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• High degree of flexibility
• Any other Finance related qualifications/experiences would be an added advantage.
Note that the initial internship contract would be for a period of 6 months, and has the option to be extended up to 11 months depending on your availability and performance. You will also receive an allowance of Rs. 15,000/= per month during the internship period.
Offered SalaryLKR 15,000 - LKR 30,000
Career LevelEntry Level