Intern, Finance Operations
The selected candidate for this role will be responsible for a range of activities supporting Finance Operations activities daily as directed by senior colleagues in the team.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Processes financial transactions on a daily basis, ensuring that accounting processes and controls are adhered to
- Processes and files correspondence and ensure that appropriate records are accurately maintained
- Manages the status of accounts and balances and identifies inconsistencies
- Supports the process for monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting as required
- Ensures adherence to reporting and regulatory requirements
- Ensures processes are followed in a timely manner and in line with agreed terms
- Support wider the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests from Group and/or local finance as required.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Entry level Finance degree/professional qualification from a reputed institute.
- Good knowledge on accounting concepts and principles.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Responsible attitude and sense of teamwork
- Detail focus, and accuracy orientation.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours.
- Planning and prioritising according to business needs.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (3)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship