Intern – Packaging Development
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Intern – Packaging Development, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. Your role will entail ensuring that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per approved designs/quality to the buyer.
1. Developing various packaging concepts in coordination with finished products and materials to make sure the compatibility of packaging with manufacturing units.
2. Assisting all internal teams and performing research on all products and evaluating packaging requirements in the development phase of all products.
3. Driving the interaction of key packaging, product, process and supply chain interfaces and incorporating it into packaging design.
4. Managing your T&A’s and bearing responsibility for 100% customer co-ordination.
5. Understanding and becoming an expert in related processes and systems.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified