Intern – Product Development
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
As an Intern – Product Development , you will be responsible in assisting the execution of the sample development process (sampling/costing) for the assigned styles. This includes supporting timely submission of samples, costing and T&A plans to maximize profitability in close coordination with cross-functional internal teams.
- Ensure necessary support in Product development, fit evaluation, PLM update and communication with the customer.
- Ensure necessary support in execution of the entire development process from tech pack to sample dispatch
- Strictly adhere to the Time & Action plan and achieve 100% OTD on sample delivery
- Liaise with internal/external cross-functional teams whilst building lasting relationships with the customer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree