Intern – Software Engineer
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Acumatica is a sister company of IFS and a leading cloud ERP software that empowers businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Project Management, etc. on a robust and flexible platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As a Intern – Software Engineer, you will be part of the Acumatica Engineering team developing enterprise-grade cloud-based ERP software that helps businesses around the world to operate efficiently and effectively.
Technologies, tools, and environments we use:
• Development: C#, SQL, ASP.NET
• Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver
• Source control system: GIT/STASH/BAMBOO
• Bug tracking system: JIRA
• Database management tools: MS SQL/MySQL
• Develop enterprise grade fit for purpose software based on prioritized requirements and engineering fit.
• Research and prototype ERP modules using new technologies
• Perform code optimization and refactoring
• Support existing released product versions
• Following/completed a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field
• Strong analytical skills, knowledge of data structures, and ability to design and develop algorithms
• Knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
• Passionate about writing things that are “elegant and efficient” – things that are robust, scalable, and perform well
• Enjoy collaboration, learning, and teaching with others across disciplines
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (55)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time