Intern – Talent Acquisition
About the job
We are looking for an Intern Talent Acquisition to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. Intern – Talent Acquisition includes recruitment administration, onboarding, and supporting HR life cycle activities. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches HR administration, recruiting, and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Update the Application Tracking system (ATS)
- Assist employee on-boarding process & induction
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Creating attractive flyers, and presentations according to the IFS branding guidelines
- Graduate / final year undergraduate in Business Management, Human Resources Management, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- The ability to work full-time long term basis for 1-2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and communication skills.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible. For more information get in touch with email@example.com
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship