At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consulting, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
You will meet varied, interesting and challenging assignments and work together with competent colleagues and leaders. We give you the freedom and the responsibility you need to make a real impact on our products, our organization and our development. In IFS, we have an informal atmosphere with a flat organizational structure, and the right candidate can expect significant responsibility and exposure to management.
The Internal Auditor will be a highly dedicated professional and will be expected to contribute to the successful delivery of the Annual Internal Audit Plan and Risk Management program. The role will operate in a team environment and will be assigned responsibility to perform specific assignments and tasks. The Internal Auditor will work alongside an Internal Auditor on Financial and Process related audits, completing work to a high standard which includes performing high levels of data analysis and documentation of results for internal reviews. The Internal Auditor will also be accountable for drafting Internal Audit Findings to be included in the draft reports for review. The role also involves engaging remotely with key stakeholders across global operations to walkthrough processes and follow up on audit test results as well as be involved in the Risk Management program by issuing risk registers across the Group and consolidating results for analysis and reporting to management.
- Assist in the execution of internal audits from planning through to reporting in line with the annual internal audit plan.
- Prepare audit work programs and audit findings that clearly and accurately reflect audit results with pragmatic recommended actions.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate process documentation, reports and financial data.
- Document audit process workflows and prepare audit findings.
- Present Audit Findings to stakeholders articulating risks and providing recommended action plans.
- Maintain communication and build good relationships with stakeholders.
- Participate and contribute to meetings with different functions and legal entities in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process.
- Perform follow-up activities to validate completion of actions from previous audits.
- Conduct risk assessments and prepare risk registers for the Group.
- Assist with the evaluation of the internal controls of the Group.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the management.
To be successful you will
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to develop relationships with key stakeholders, document finding, present and articulate messages and prepare report findings.
- Evaluate high volumes of data and auditing internal controls.
- Have a high level of attention to detail to successfully scrutinise data and report results.
- Be proficient in understanding of financial controls and IFRS accounting standards.
- Negotiate and agree action plans with stakeholders.
- Stay calm in a high-pressure work environment.
- Execute assigned tasks against deadlines, prioritise and multi-task.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word and use of ERP systems.
- Proficiency in testing IT General Controls.
- An awareness of emerging issues with the ability to adapt with agility to the changing operating environment of the Group.
- Provide insightful advice, guidance and innovative solutions.
You will likely have
- A tertiary educated focused on Accountancy/Finance or the equivalent corporate exposure.
- Qualified as an Accountant.
- Internal Audit expertise.
- High levels of integrity and ethical standards.
- Previously contributed to Projects and Organisational Change or Risk Management Programs.
- Comfort with large volumes of data.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (74)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time