Internship Customer Development
Customer Development ensures that Unilever’s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. In addition, the Customer Development teams work together with customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts. During your internship you will be fully involved in a commercial team.
You will also gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces and you will learn how to make a success out of a product in a difficult environment.
Within Customer Development we offer internships in several teams, such as:
- Large accounts such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Superunie, Carrefour and other national and international retailers;
- Drug team such as Kruidvat, Etos and similar drug stores;
- Out of home, where you will work on reaching out to consumers in public places;
- Discount channel, discount stores and similar stores.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Monitoring promotional proposals;
- Adjusting prices, scheduling volumes and looking at how promotions can be optimized;
- Based on quantitative analyses and shopper researches, you will advise retailers on the development of the product categories
What we offer:
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month;
- A travel allowance if you don’t have a student travel card;
- An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
- The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
- A flexible way of working;
- A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from February/March 2022 at least 32 hours a week);
- You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or a Master programme;
- Fluent in Dutch and English; both oral and written;
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time