Internship – Market Intelligence – Paris – M / F
A major player in France and internationally in Consulting, Audit, Law and Transaction, EY gives itself the means to respond to a double priority issue: to provide our clients with a unique range of skills and talents and give each of our employees the opportunity to achieve and grow.
EY’s functional departments, in constant contact with the various businesses, support employees in their daily missions. Through their expertise, they participate in the operational excellence of the firm and its development.
The Transaction Services (Restructuring, Merger & Acquisition) department is recruiting a Market & Business Intelligence intern for a period of 6 months.
Within a human-sized team, and working for the Marketing & BI Director, you will be in charge of a wide range of missions, in particular:
- Creation of digital due diligence on behalf of our internal and external clients: analysis of the e-reputation of companies before investing in them, or during a thematic audit in order to prevent any potential risk (analysis of social networks , benchmarking, SEO, SMA, Web Scraping, website analysis, data visualization, semantic analysis)
- Carry out sectoral research: participation in the development of various market studies (ex: agrifood / Technology)
- Produce reports / statistics on investments in investment funds
- Take part in the Business Development activity, by targeting promising or struggling companies in order to present them to the competent entities of EY (TS, Audit)
- Research and propose potential targets for the M&A department
- Ensure a legal watch at national level for the Restructuring department
- Your involvement and relevance in the achievement of your missions will allow you to intervene on other achievements related to the development of the Transactions activity
Coming from a major business school, you are looking for a training course that will allow you to discover and work in very diverse sectors, and to confront digital and strategic issues.
You are fluent in English and have a command of the Office Pack and in particular Excel. Mastery of a data visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI) is appreciable. Mastery of a programming language (Python, R) is a plus, from a scraping perspective.
Endowed with a very good interpersonal skills, you combine curiosity, flexibility and autonomy in your projects.
Your taste for analysis and your spirit of synthesis will allow you to flourish within our teams.
Live the EY experience, join us.
As part of its Diversity policy, EY examines, on the basis of equal skills, all applications, including those from people with disabilities.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (16)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time