Internship Supply Chain – Strategies
The focus of the Supply Chain department is to create the most effective and efficient chain of products from the supplier to the customer or end consumer. The Supply Chain department focuses on all aspects of the chain, where the goal is to exceed the customer’s needs.
During your internship, you will be part of the global Strategies team, where you will work across all clusters and brands.
With this internship you can build the strong brands of Unilever that improve the lives of peoples every day. That is Unilever, a bright future made by you!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Support a strategy consulting team on projects across all product groups and geographies;
- Support development of strategic business initiatives and deliver recommendations trough
in-dept data analysis;
- Support on communication strategy of initiatives through content creation, roll-out planning and tracking;
- Performing end-to-end operational optimizations.
What we offer:
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month;
- A travel allowance if you don’t have a student travel card;
- An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
- The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
- A flexible way of working;
- A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from February/March 2022 (at least 32 hours a week);
- You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, Excel. Knowledge of SAP is a big plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English; both oral and written.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
Related Jobs (254)
Postdoctoral Fellow in Nanomedicine Opportunity at UNSW in Sydney on November 28, 2021 Full-Time
Postdoctoral Research Fellow opportunity at University of Sydney in Australia. on November 28, 2021 Full-Time
Intern – Planning Internships at Brandix , Colombo , Sri Lanka on November 28, 2021 Internship
Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo , Sri Lanka on November 28, 2021 Internship
Intern – Fabric Technologist Internship at Brandix in Colombo , Sri Lanka on November 28, 2021 Internship
Intern HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo , Sri Lanka on November 28, 2021 Undergraduate
Research Fellow (Fiber Optic Sensing) Jobs at NTU Main Campus, Singapore on November 28, 2021 Full-Time