Intern – Works HR
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Intern – HR, you will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – HR of the SBU. You will be required to facilitate and function the payroll operation, employee engagement and employee relation activities for the SBU.
1. Assist payroll operation by providing timely inputs.
2. Liaise with stakeholders and follow up required inputs.
3. Address employee queries pertaining to benefits.
4. Participate in and facilitate company events.
5. Review and distribute employee documents in required formats.
6. Complete Human Resources related documents and activities .
7. Generate information required by the Management.
- Undergraduate in the field of Human Resources Management or Business Management from a recognized university / institute
- Age below 25 years.
- A dynamic, self-motivated individual willing to take on challenges.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Possesses a positive outlook.
- Methodical and good at prioritizing work under demanding circumstances.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time