IT Service Manager
- Provide leadership during a major Incident that is related to end user computing issues.
- Ensure resources are mobilized.
- Drive incident mitigations and be accountable for decisions relating to service recovery.
- Provide clear and timely communication to senior leadership in the event of a major incident.
- Ensure incident reports are clear and concise.
Change and Release Management
- Authorize changes related to end user computing ensuring there is minimal disruption to services.
- Change risk review and acceptance.
- Knowledge of the forward schedule of change; understand the impact to service and work with teams to drive prioritization and planning.
- Advise on change best practices, such as risk mitigation, roll back and planning.
- Proactively assess trend and risks to identify problem areas.
- Work with virtual teams to drive problem remediation and preventative actions.
- Ensure root cause analysis is performed by appropriate teams.
- Ensure appropriate levels of capacity management (tactical and strategic) are in place.
- Work with the service Owner, Business and the vendor to predict the demand and also ensure demand is fulfilled.
- Ensure service availability based on contractual agreements.
- Provide recommendations on availability improvements.
- Lead the Business Continuity exercise and ensure services are restored within the agreed timeline.
- Manage stakeholder communication for the location.
- Planning, testing and execution of regular continuity and resilience tests.
Continuous Service Improvement
- Facilitate discussions around Continuous Service Improvement.
- Define, implement and monitor the benefits realized as part of CSI.
Risk and Compliance
- Provide clear advice to decision makers in technical and business teams on the appropriate course of action to manage service risk.
- Ensure appropriate levels of risk assessment are taking place before key decisions are made.
- Manage the Service Availability Risk Register for assigned services and ensure agreed actions are tracked and focus is maintained to close risks.
- Ensure alignment to technology and security policies.
- Conduct Daily, Weekly and Monthly operational service reviews with all the Strategic vendors.
- Ensure regular governance to identify and run service improvement plans.
- Ensure regular governance to discuss Issues and risks.
- Ensure there is robust reporting to monitor and measure the performance.
- Manage user escalations related to internal IT services.
- Manage the stakeholders for the region. Act as a IT leader for the region.
- Facilitate fulfillment of new requirements from Business.
- Report and communicate service performance to business, technology leaders and internal / external customers.
- Write and/or approve customer service statements.
- Manage relationship with strategic vendors.
- Work closely with Service Owners, ASM’s, ISM’s, Vendor management to ensure desired services are provided.
Service Transition and Projects
- Act as leader of Service Management team for Technology projects
- Provide oversight in project phase and ensure key deliverables are met at the right stage of the project. These include things such as:
- Support Model
- Staffing levels
- Knowledge transfer and Knowledge Management (via KBs)
- Service Catalog items where applicable
- User and Staff communications
- Key business processes
- Attend Stakeholder and Project governance meetings.
- Act as advocate for end users to ensure high quality service.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar technical field
- 15+ years of relevant experience with 10+ years of experience managing remote infrastructure management in IT operations
- PMP, Six Sigma, ITIL 4 Foundation and other relevant technical certificates (preferred)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (372)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time